How to open LifeProof case without key? A LifeProof Case is a case that protects your smartphone or tablet from falls, liquids, dirt, and dust. This protective phone case is made of plastic and rubber. Life-resistant cases have more benefits than a typical phone case. It fits your device perfectly. So you can’t remove it like a regular phone or tab case. I will share the best and safest methods to remove LifeProof cases from smartphones or tablets.
HOW TO OPEN LIFEPROOF CASE WITHOUT KEY?
- Open a charge port door
- Disconnect the headphone jack from the LifeProof housing
- Locate the small slots next to the charging port
- Insert the “US Neco coin” into the slot (you can use the same coin or tool)
- Turn this coin clockwise and remove the LifeProof case
- Put your finger in the gap between the front and back of the case
- Swipe your finger across the phone and smoothly separate the LifeProof case
In addition to the LifeProof key, you can also use plastic or other steel. However, make sure these tools do not damage your phone and LifeProof case.
How To Open Lifeproof Case Without Key?
METHOD 1: Remove the back of the Lifeproof case Using the Key/Coin
- Step 1: Open the charging port door of your phone or tablet: Some life-resistant cases have an opening for a charging port on the bottom of the phone/tablet. If your life-safe case doesn’t have a charge port door, skip this step.
- Step 2: Disconnect the headphone jack from the LifeProof case: To avoid damage to the headphone jack
- Step 3: Locate the small lock next to the charging port: The slot size is about 2 cm. The slot is mainly located on the right side of your smartphone’s charging port (when your phone should be facing you). Some evidence cases have two slots
- Step 4: Insert the case’s key into the slot and disassemble the LifeProof case: Use a thin piece of plastic that comes with the case to separate the front and back of the LifeProof case. Insert the key of the LifeProof case into the slot and turn it. Slide it up to separate the top and bottom of the life-resistant case. Keep doing this until you hear a clicking sound.. Click is a signal that the front and back of the case are separated.. If your smartphone has two slots, repeat this process for another slot.
- Step 5: Put your thumb between the LifeProof cases and take them apart completely: When using a key or coin to separate the case, place your thumb between the gap between the front and back of the case. Gently move your thumb until the rear part of the case is completely separated.
METHOD 02: Remove the front of the LifeProof housing
- Step 1: Lay your smartphone on a soft surface (couch, bed, or couch): A smartphone can fall when it comes out of the case
- Step 2: Use your thumbs to apply pressure to the front of the LifeProof case: Rotate your phone’s screen. Press the center of the case lightly with your thumb.
- Step 3: Pull up the sides of the LifeProof case until you hear a click: Use your fingers to pull up the sides of the LifeProof case while your thumbs are on the smartphone screen. During this step, your phone may pop out of the case slightly. That’s why I asked you to do this on a soft surface.
How To Put On LifeProof Case Without Air Bubbles?
- Remove all screen protectors and clean the phone with a cloth
- Place the bottom of your phone on the front of the LifeProofroof case
- Gradually slide the top of the phone into the case (without air bubbles)
- Take and squeeze the suitcase backpack and place it on the front of the suitcase
- Close the charge port door
How do I fix the air bubble on my LifeProof case?
- Put your hand around the back of the smartphone
- Now your fingers are on one side and your thumb is on the other side of the phone
- Squeeze your hand and a plastic shield wraps around the phone for a moment
- Release your hand
- The plastic shield stands up and has no bubbles on the LifeProof case
In addition, you can check the waterproof function of your LifeProof Case before adding your phone.
- First, you can place the front and back of the case
- Submerge the LifeProof case in the water for 15 minutes.
- Then take it and wipe it with a clean cloth.
- Check whether water has entered the case or not
- If no water has entered the inside of the LifeProof case, it is suitable for use.
- Run this test every 03 months to protect your phone.
Can you remove the screen protector from a Lifeproof case?
Yes, there’s a little separation from the glass now and then, but it vanishes easily with a sweep of it once across your thigh, and even if you don’t, the screen sensitivity is decent.
How do you remove a silicone case from Apple?
- Prepare yourself by tidying up your workspace and laying out a soft surface. …
- First, remove the corner diagonally opposite the volume buttons. …
- Remove the immediately adjacent corner. …
- Pick up the phone and slide it out of the case.
Need a screen protector with a Lifeproof case?
Yes. All Lifeproof Fre cases include a screen protector built into the case. The Lifeproof Nuud cases do not have a screen protector but still claim to be waterproof by sealing directly onto your phone’s original screen.
Which screen protector will work next with LifeProof?
The hardened MagGlass UHD glass is designed for perfect compatibility with your Lifeproof Next Series case.
Can you use a glass screen protector with a waterproof case?
If you absolutely must use a screen protector with the Catalyst Waterproof Case, make sure it’s very thin for the best results. A film screen protector is likely to be thin enough not to cause problems, but tempered glass screen protectors vary widely in thickness.
Conclusion – How to open Lifeproof case without key
I hope you learn How to open Lifeproof case without key. So be sure to share this article with your friends if you have any help. Also, if you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact us via the contact page.
This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you buy through the links.