The best Google Pixel 7 Pro cases offer a variety of modern and functional features to protect your new smartphone, which is good news if you just spent $899 on Google’s latest flagship.
As you’ll find out in our Google Pixel 7 Pro review, the phone has plenty of premium features, from a telephoto lens on the back to a beautiful display. You want to protect both, especially since some people find the Pixel 7 Pro a bit slippery. And as the Pixel 7 Pro’s new durability tests indicate, that pretty camera bar wears out very easily if left unprotected. Anything you can do to keep the 6.7-inch screen or rear camera bar intact is a smart investment.
From super-slim designs that fit easily in your pocket to extra-tough construction to protect against the harshest elements, these are the best Google Pixel 7 Pro cases to suit every lifestyle and budget.
What Are The Best Google Pixel 7 Pro Case?
Gram for gram, the Speck ImpactHero is the best Pixel 7 Pro case we’ve found, thanks to a durable antimicrobial design and a generous lifetime warranty. While the Pixel 7 Pro has IP68 dust and water resistance and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on the front and back, you can expect some durability from the phone, but Caseology Nano Pop, OtterBox Defender Series, Incipio Grip, and Case-Mat Tough Clear Case also offers comprehensive fall protection.
If you’re looking for a case without a lot of extra bulk, consider Peak Design’s Everyday Case, while Spigen’s Slim Armor CS also adds wallet functionality to your Pixel 7 Pro case.
Prices for Google Pixel 7 Pro cases can fluctuate, so check to see if retailers offer discounts on some of the options we’ve highlighted.
1. Spigen Liquid Air for Pixel 7 Pro
Spigen’s Liquid Air may not be as popular as Rugged Armor, but it has two distinct advantages: the entire back of this Google pixel 7 pro phone case has a surface texture and comes in a color other than black. While there are several blue cases, most notably navy blue, for the 7 Pro, the Liquid Air’s particular hue famously works with both Hazel’s polished gold and the snow’s polished silver, offering a very calm and collected look without giving you lots of groceries and some fall protection.
Features of the Spigen Liquid Air Case for Pixel 7 Pro:
- Slim, form-fitting, and lightweight
- Tailored to maintain a slim, pocket-friendly profile
- The non-slip matte surface provides fingerprint resistance and comfort in every grip
- Military-grade protection and air cushion technology for shock protection.
- Pixel 7 Pro case made for Google Pixel
2. Ringke Fusion for Google Pixel 7 Pro
If you like that Google pixel 7 pro case Hazel, the best slim and transparent case to show it off is hands down the Ringke Fusion. The polycarbonate back provides stability and durability, while the flexible TPU bumpers and corner pads absorb shock and grip the edges of the Pro 7 better. If you’re looking for more of the matte look of original Google cases, this Matte Clear version offers more than you get while protecting your Pixel much better than the Google case. If you prefer Crystal Clear, Ringke has that option too.
Features of Ringke Fusion for Google Pixel 7 Pro:
- Stay away from fingerprints! Protect your phone in a minimalistic clear case with a matte coating
- A hybrid case with a durable matte polycarbonate back panel and TPU bumper frames provides secure protection.
- Fingerprint-resistant and smudge-resistant matte non-gloss coating has a velvety feel and is easy to hold
- Duo-QuikCatch cord holes on each side of the device allow the use of accessories such as hand straps, wrist lanyards, and phone charms (additional accessories not included)
- Supports wireless charging and screen protector compatibility
3. Tudia Merge Series DualShield for Google Pixel 7 Pro
If you prefer old school when it comes to phone protection, if the newer, sleeker designs just feel uncomfortable in your hands, Tudia’s Merge Series offers the retro two-layer stand your Pixel prefers. 7. We’re getting more colors this year and some very subtle shaping of the sides for extra grip on the curved edges of the 7 Pro, but the solid build quality feels great in the hand and will hold up for years to come.
Features of Tudia Merge Series DualShield Case for Google Pixel 7 Pro:
- Pixel 7 Pro case only compatible with Google Pixel 7 Pro (2022)
- Certified military-grade protection and ToughRhino technology Double layer protection against drops and scratches
- Protect camera and screen with raised edges and edges
- mmWave 5G antenna cutout on top of the housing to ensure signal reception is free
- Anti-slip ribbing on both sides provides extra grip and comfort
- Effortless charging with compatible wireless charging
- Tactile buttons designed for stress-free use
4. Pixel 7 Pro Coated Magnetic Wallet
The wallet case selection, especially the folio case selection, has been small for the Pixel 7 Pro until now, but in the MagSafe era, we can have a wallet case without having to charge our phones all the time. Encased’s a clear case here has that revealing MagSafe magnetic circle, set up to work with magnetic chargers, and the included MagSafe wallet, which you can clip on and off at will and also use as a kickstand. And whether you need a slimmer wallet, a larger wallet, or just something a little more luxurious, this case opens you up to a whole new world of accessories.
- The Mag-D Clear Case series is now available to Pixel 7 PRO owners, giving you access to a world of new accessory options.
- The set includes a clear protective sleeve and a magnetic leatherette card case that can hold 3 or 4 cards, plus built-in strong magnets to keep it securely in place.
- The card wallet folds out into a media stand, making it easy to hold your phone while watching your favorite shows.
- Dual-Hybrid Construction: A protective outer bumper with scratch-resistant, clear back with built-in MagSafe compatibility.
- At Encased, they live to make accessories that are affordable and packed with great features and styles.
5. UAG Scout Series for Google Pixel 7 Pro
Urban Armor Gear has been a bit stingy with colors when it comes to Pixel phones since the Pixel 4, but this year it gives us an option other than black. Calling it Olive Drab doesn’t do it any favors, but the forest green here goes great with all three frame colors for the Pixel 7. Of course, black goes with everything. UAG’s signature honeycomb air cushioning is hidden inside, and the slight curve on the back helps you hold the Pixel 7 Pro better in your hand.
Features of the UAG Scout Series Case for Google Pixel 7 Pro:
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION: The Google Pixel 7 Pro case features an updated design with smooth channels, eye-catching bumpers, and UAG branding details. Sturdy and durable TPU ultra-light composite construction. Certified UAG armor shell and impact resistant soft core with internal hexagon pattern and chamfered corners for increased shock absorption.
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT – Non-slip scratch-resistant pads for extra protection against drops and a raised protective screen frame protects your glass screen from scratches or cracks. Raised camera edge protects your lens from scratches.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: Heavy-duty non-slip grip for premium, secure handling while on the move. Doesn’t slip where it falls off your plaster, which gives a great feeling to the hand.
- EASY ACCESS AND WIRELESS CHARGING – Easy access to touchscreen and ports. Oversized, highly responsive tactile buttons provide a crisp, clean click feel for enhanced functionality. Integrated cord anchor for functionality on the go. (cord not included). Wireless charging is compatible with most third-party wireless chargers.
- MILITARY FALL PROTECTION: Meets military drop test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)
6. Nano Pop Caseology for Google Pixel 7 Pro
The Nano Pop’s two-tone color schemes may not perfectly match the Pixel 7 Pro’s unique Hazel option, but it brings plenty of styles of its own. That’s perfect for people like me who don’t quite understand the appeal of Google Pixel 7 pro case Hazel but want more color than charcoal or snow. While the Nano Pop’s bumpers look perfectly smooth, there is a very subtle texture on the underside of the sides for a better grip.
Features of the Caseology Nano Pop Case for Google Pixel 7 Pro:
- The silicone cover fits well in the hand and remains free of fluff and dust in the pockets.
- Bold contrasting two-tone colors and camera ring design create a fun, sporty look.
- Provides a snug fit with a slim profile and a raised ring around the camera for extra protection
- Certified with military-grade protection, compatible with wireless charging, and compatible with screen protector
- Caseology Nano Pop Silicone Case Compatible with Google Pixel 7 Pro Case 5G (2022)
7. Poetic Guardian for Google Pixel 7 Pro
This clear case can take a beating, and the Poetic Guardian’s unique accent colors help give the Snow and Obsidian Pixel 7 Pro some flair. The black bumper and accentuated edges of the clear back panel can add a touch of neon blue, green, pink, or another silver ring to make the camera sparkle even more. This Pixel 7 Pro case comes with two front bezels: one with a screen protector and one without.
Features of Poetic Guardian for Google Pixel 7 Pro:
- Google Pixel 7 Pro Case – Military grade case that protects your Google Pixel 7 Pro 5G 6.7 inch from all angles
- Case for Google Pixel 7 Pro – Extra raised edges and hard frame corners on the front provide excellent screen protection against drops, keeping your screen safe
- Case for Google Pixel 7 Pro with Screen Protector – Includes: BUILT-IN SCREEN PROTECTOR with Fingerprint Stamp – REMOVE THE AIR BUBBLES BETWEEN THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER AND THE FINGERPRINT STAMP. Carefully read the FINGERPRINT STAMP TIPS in the DESCRIPTION SECTION and watch the INSTALLATION GUIDE VIDEO, follow the steps for a smooth installation
- Google Pixel 7 Pro Clear Case – Anti-scratch Clear Back – Premium clear polycarbonate prevents scratches on your device. Full clarity and clarity show off the best your device has to offer
- Full Body Case for Pixel 7 Pro – EXTRA Front Frame – For people who don’t like to use built-in screen protectors, Poetic has added an extra front frame to use with your own tempered glass
8. Otterbox Defender Series for Google Pixel 7 Pro
Otterbox, the Kleenex of the bag world, is synonymous with durability and longevity. So if you want a cover to keep that cutest Hazel safe for the next five years, the Otterbox Defender series is it. While we don’t have many color options here, the “Blue Suede Shoes” with their dark Dijon mustard yellow accents look gorgeous. It may take some effort to lock this Pixel 7 Pro case into place around your new phone, but once it’s in, it’s not going anywhere.
Otterbox Google Pixel 7 Pro Case Features:
- Compatible with Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Made from 50% recycled plastic, the screenless design provides impeccable tactile feedback, and the included holster doubles as a belt clip and hands-free kickstand
- Tested to survive 4x more drops than military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6) with raised edges to protect camera and screen
- Multi-layered protection of solid inner shell and robust outer shell with port covers that prevent dirt, dust, and lint from entering the connectors and ports
- Includes OtterBox Limited Lifetime Warranty (see website for details)
9. VRS Damda Glide Pro Design for Pixel 7 Pro
It’s still early days, but the folio selection for the Pixel 7 Pro seems lackluster, so if you normally go for a wallet case, I’d recommend going for this VRS Design Card Slot Case. Holding up to four cards and cash, this steel-accented tank is just as durable as a rugged case and has extra grip thanks to its textured back. The extra thickness of the wallet also makes it easier to hold on your urban photo safari, making the phone feel sturdier and heavier, so it’s not as impractical as a phone would be: slim and oversized.
VRS Google Pixel 7 Pro Case Features:
- Strong and smooth semi-automatic sliding technology (US Patent No. 9,661,116 B1)
- Practical compartment for up to 3 or 4 cards and some cash
- High-quality TPU material housing and metal base bar for extreme impact-resistant drop protection
- Regular charging of the cable is recommended: sufficient space for the cardholder.
- Compatible with the Pixel 7 Pro (2022) case
10. Spigen Rugged Armor for Google Pixel 7 Pro
One of Spigen’s most iconic and trusted designs, Rugged Armor adds just enough grip and durability while keeping your Pixel 7 Pro as slim as possible. Classic carbon fiber accents still sit on the bottom for a smooth feel and some variety, while striped accents on the camera bar add grip and help hide the bulge. It still has a thin but crucial lip around the camera and touchscreen sensors, and the air cushions inside should help it survive minor bumps.
Spigen Rugged Armor designed for the Pixel 7 Pro (2022) Case – Matte Black Features:
- Robust shock absorption and carbon fiber design
- Flexible TPU case with spider web pattern inside and raised lip to protect the screen
- Air cushion technology for shock absorption
- Tactile buttons for solid feedback and easy pressing
- Pixel 7 Pro case made for Google Pixel
11. Evunnbc Slim Fit for Google Pixel 7 Pro
The Pixel 7 Pro’s frame and camera bar are so incredibly bright that they can be downright distracting, which I thank for cases like the Evunnbc for covering up as much as possible. Not only will it hide any scratches your 7 Pro may have, but you won’t have to worry about blinding your family members or messing up photos with that crazy light reflection from that bar. The bumper comes in pink, blue, black, and clear, although the see-through kind defeats the purpose.
Evunnbc Google Pixel 7 Pro Case Features:
- Perfectly designed phone case ONLY for Google Pixel 7 Pro, CANNOT be compatible with Google Pixel 7/Pixel 6A or other mobile phones.
- Made of a combination of hard PC back, flexible TPU frame and shock absorbing corners, scratch resistance, lightweight and non-yellowing.
- The transparent back shows the beautiful color of your Google Pixel 7 Pro very clearly. Easy to clean. Different colored borders increase the sense of hierarchy. It makes your phone different.
- Raised edges protect the camera and screen from scratches. They guarantee the protection of the whole body. The slim design provides excellent grip without adding bulk.
- Perfect cutouts for speakers, cameras, and other ports. Easy access to all buttons, ports, controls, and cameras. and responsive button covers make for responsive presses. Easy to install or remove.
12. HUALELE Shockproof for Google Pixel 7 Pro
If you wish we had a little more color in our Pixel 7 Pro options in addition to green — I’d kill for another bold blue Pixel — then this affordable two-piece case can add some great hues and a 10-foot drop resistance. The blue and green look appealing, but the purple, with its soft gray inner sleeve and silver buttons, is just adorable. The texture of the back can be a bit of a “love it or hate it” situation, but the faux weave reminds me of when Pixels had those gorgeous cloth cases.
Features of HUALELE Shockproof for Google Pixel 7 Pro:
- Only for Google Pixel 7 pro 6.7-inch case. A newly designed hybrid structure dual-layer phone case with shock-absorbing hard plastic + soft silicone bumper provides superior protection for your Google Pixel 7 pro.
- The improved Google pixel 7 pro phone case is more comfortable to hold than traditional cases. The super non-slip and the skin-friendly cover is specially designed and will bring you a different user experience with an impressive hand feeling.
- Precise cutouts for all buttons and ports. Raised lips provide excellent protection for the camera and screen when you flatten the device.
- You don’t need to remove the Google pixel 7 pro phone case during wireless charging, which makes your life easier.
What to look for in the best Google Pixel 7 Pro case?
When choosing the best Pixel 7 Pro case to suit your lifestyle, make sure the case you buy is made for the Pixel 7 Pro. The best Pixel 6 Pro cases are unlikely to fit the Pixel 7 Pro perfectly. And certainly not the best Pixel 7 Pro cases, as the Pixel 7 has a smaller screen than the Pro model.
After confirming that you are looking for cases that will fit your phone perfectly, here are some other factors to consider when looking for the best Google Pixel 7 Pro case.
- Construction materials and drop protection: Whether the case is made of silicone, aluminum, polycarbonate, or rubber, look for a good drop rating to protect your Pixel 7 Pro. Some phone cases are only designed to withstand drops from a few meters, while the toughest competitors have a MIL-STD-810G tested rating of 3 meters or more.
- Color/Design Options: Some phone cases only offer one or two color options, but more modern models add color blocking, textured designs, and custom skins to the mix.
- Environmental impact: We humans can always be careful when it comes to our collective impact on the environment, and if future-proofing planet earth is on your to-do list, look for Pixel 7 Pro cases featuring various green initiatives; many brands use recycled plastic to get the job done, and every little bit helps.
How we picked the best Google Pixel 7 Pro cases
As a starting point, we’ve put together an initial list of the best Google Pixel 7 Pro cases based on word of mouth and customer reviews. In some cases, we may request cases for additional field testing. When evaluating each model, we consider color options, general protection, and special features. Because phone cases are such a personal choice, we also strive to include a variety of styles to suit different tastes and budgets.
Conclusion: The Best Pixel 7 Pro Cases Provide Stability
The Pixel 7 Pro and its slightly curved screen look great, and while the back plate isn’t quite as curved as the downright slick Pixel 6 Pro, it’s still a big phone that can feel a bit unwieldy at times. While drop protection and style are great benefits of getting a case, the 7 Pro needs extra grip more than anything else.
The Spigen Liquid Air adds grip while remaining slim so as not to add bulk to an already bulky device. Ringke Fusion does the same and still allows you to display the color of your Pixel 7 Pro, or lack thereof if you choose Snow or Obsidian. The Caseology Nano Pop is my favorite case for how comfortable it is in the hand, but it can feel slippery to some, so the Spigen Liquid Air gets the thumbs up overall.
For more serious protection, I usually go with Supcase, Poetic, or UAG. Still, the colors of the Otterbox Defender series are quite attractive, especially if you buy the Hazel Pixel 7 Pro. The color scheme here looks good, and while the blue here is much darker than Hazel’s green, it still looks like a million bucks if you can justify the price. If you can’t, Poetic and Tudia Merge Series DualShield have you covered.
If you’re wondering where Google’s official case for the Pixel 7 Pro is, we won’t list it this year until we can test it firsthand. The Pixel 6 Pro cases were a complete mess, and while Google swears it learned from those mistakes, we’ll believe it if it lasts more than a month without enough slipping, discoloration, or warping to scratch the phone.
This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you buy through the links.