SPIDERCASE Designed for Samsung S21 Ultra Waterproof Case With Built-in screen protector
The first advantage of this Samsung s21 ultra waterproof case is that you can use it in everyday life without taking it off after your diving session. Use it underwater to a depth of two meters / six feet six for up to an hour; it is perfect for snorkeling and shallow diving.
The built-in screen protector feels responsive and allows you to take movies and photos with the impressive 8K camera. The good news is that once you get back to your boat, the built-in screen dries and your hands dry, you can use it for mundane things like swiping and tapping on open image galleries.
The samsung s21 ultra waterproof case is made of TPU, which is ideal for phone cases due to its strength, anti-grease, anti-fingerprint, and abrasion resistance. The ridges on the sides of the case are deeper than on a normal case, making it easier to keep in the water.
The screen protector has a raised area that protects important camera lenses and is scratch-resistant. The built-in buttons work well on the volume controls, so you can see your friends from the water, even when you’re carving beneath the surface, which is sure to make them jealous in hot weather.
The Samsung s21 ultra waterproof case works with an original Samsung type-c charger and unfortunately does not support wireless charging, so make sure you are well prepared for your trip and buy the right charger.
The SPIDERCASE has been tested and verified at the military level and protects your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra against heavy falls of up to two meters / six feet six. For those of you who want to learn more about the military standard, the Spidercase is a military standard, 810G-516 that is maintained by a three-service organization that includes the United States Air Force, Army, and Navy and is always in compliance with development. This reinforces its number one position in “Best waterproof cases for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra“.
The SPIDERCASE looks great, in black, and despite its impressive waterproof and shockproof properties, it’s not bulky and slips in and out of pockets perfectly without being so light and slippery that your phone falls off easily. All things considered, SPIDERCASE looks black and delivers where you need it most, protecting your phone from drops, scratches, and liquids at a decent depth.
Spidercase Samsung S21 Ultra Waterproof Case Features:
- IP68 waterproof standard, designed and tested to be submerged to 6.6 ‘/ 2m for 30 minutes.
- Resistant to shocks and falls from 2 meters high. It gives you enough confidence, protect your phone from bumps and drops.
- Not only waterproof, drop resistant, but also shock, dust, and snow resistant.
- The samsung s21 ultra waterproof case comes with a built-in screen protector with high touch sensitivity. Compatible wireless charging. Works well with the camera and takes photos and videos.
- Reattach your fingerprints AFTER attaching the case. Read the instructions carefully and remove the protective film covering the fingerprint recognition area before doing anything. By opening the charging port, you can hear and hear more clearly.
- Perform a water tightness test according to the user manual. Make sure the enclosure is completely closed.
- The built-in clear screen protector is scratch-resistant, so DO NOT fit an extra glass screen protector as it compromises touch sensitivity and prevents the case from closing completely.
- This samsung s21 ultra waterproof case is only suitable for the original charger or a charger of comparable size. Pay attention to the width of your charging cable. If the width of your charging cable is larger than the case’s charging port, the charging cable can charge your phone directly.